Birth Control Question
I went out of town for a couple of days and forgot to pack my birth control pills (YAZ).  I missed two pills in week three.  I followed the directions and continued to take active pills through the following Sunday and then started a new pack.  I did not get my period however, the pill directions say this is to be expected.  Can anybody explain what causes the missed period?  
with birth control pills, it usually takes a few of your iron pills for your body to realize it's time to have a cycle. i don't know how long you've been on your pills but the longer i was on them, the later my period got in my off week, but if you missed two pills, i was told you just catch up by taking one in the morning and one at night untill you are on the right track again. you might have missed your period simply becuase things were a little different and your body got confused, see if this next month is back to normal at period time
hey i missed around 5 in 3 week. then i desided it wasnt the right birth controll method for me. and my period so far is 10 days late. so think it may be a general missing pill problems. hope you find ot what it is. have you been to the doctors? im booking an appointmen tomorow.