Blackening Clitoris and painful urinating

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Hello, hmmm.. When i checked my genital area months ago, I had found that my clitoris is black, i don't know if that is normal because I have seen lots of images of clitoris in the net, and they are just not like that. I was so disturbed of what could this be. Now that I'm aleady 18 and still virgin, I'm confident that this is not a STD, but when I'm urinating, it is SO PAINFUL. My mom said it's just UTI, but why did my clitoris turn black? Pls, i need your suggestion and opinion badly... =(
That is something serious, I'm sorry to inform that it sounds like your clitoris is dying and getting infected. Look up clitorism and priapism. Priapism is similar to clitorism but the later olny happens to a clitoris and priapism is relatively the same problem and it is better researched. The worst outcome of either is blackening of the erectile organ and infection that is potentially fatal.
i'm fairly confident hon that if you had a potentially fatal infection, you wouldn't be well enough to be on the computer a few months down the track. (and you would have other symptoms such as fever etc etc) However, painful urinating could be just a UTI but you need to see a doctor, preferably an OBGYN.  If there is any compromise to circulation or low grade infection going on they will be able to spot it and treat it straight away.  It may not be getting any worse, but it sounds like its not getting any better either so get it sorted, and you wont need to worry any more :)
I just got over a bladder/kidney infection and my clitoris did not turn black... so, whatever it is, is NOT a UTI or anythign of the sort...  Definitely get checked out....  
KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
7 mins ago
KTowne 17 weeks tomorrow, anatomy ... Comment
1 hr ago
Emily_MHModerator Survey link - https://goo.g... Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals