Blackheads and boils
So for years now I've been getting blackheads and boils in a rather embarassing part of my body, my bottom. They are where the skin of the cheeks rub together. They pretty much never drain and they always turn up. It's very embarassing and I was wondering if other people had it/ if it is normal and if there is any way to get rid of them. I keep that area very clean but they turn up regardless.
For boils, keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have something like discharge I am on the depo for three months now and just had my second shot and it's brown but it's not thick and it's not constant flow like a period