Bladder Infection?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Bladder Infection?

I have had symptoms of a bladder infection for the last 5 days (urgency to urinate all the time, burning when urinating and blood in urine). Yesterday morning, there was alot of blood in my urine, urine was a brown colour. I made an appointment to see my GP yesterday. I only saw him at 6pm. The whole day, I drank alot of water. By the time of my apointment, my urine was clear, not burning and when he did the test it also showd nothing. The doctor was surprised that it cleared so quickly and send the sample to the lab for further testing. This morning, first urine was brown (burning) with alot of blood in. The what followed for the next 7 times I went to the toilet was just blood. A lot of blood (toilet water was red). I kept on feeling the need to go when I just finished and then just a few drops of blood would come out. This happened the whole morning. Now, my urine is turning clear again. I also feeling feverish.... Is this just a bad bladder infection that resolves by evening and I get a new one the next day? I would appreciate some advice. No results of the lab tests yet. Thank you!!!