Aa
A
A
Close
Bladder infection
Hello,
I'm currently 18 years old.  I been having these weird feelings in my lower abdomen (right); I have these fluttery feelings .  Along with that, I feel light-headed and nauseated also.  I go to the restroom frequently and my stomach has this constant bloated feeling.  However, I know most definitely its not anything dealing with my menstrual cycle because I just had it about 2 weeks ago.  That's out of the picture.  About a month ago, I had a bladder infection that was obvious.  When I urinated, blood was there and my lower abdomen hurt also.  Now, I just frequently urinate.  I was just curious if it is just another sign of a bladder infection.....Thanks
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
How are you? Urinary tract infection may present with painful urination, urinary frequency and urgency, back or abdominal pain and even fever. Presence of blood in the urine or hematuria may suggest bleeding along the urinary tract and may also be due to kidney or bladder stones. If the symptoms persist or recurs, further evaluation may need to be done. Urine tests as well as additional diagnostic tests may also be done. Take care and hope all is well. Do keep us posted and best regards.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
317787 tn?1468754865
Blank
Dee1956 commented on Saw the babies again ...
39 mins ago
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne commented on hansen20's status
12 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne commented on photo
12 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles