Bladder sling
I recently had a hysterectormy due to a tumor and since I told the Dr. that when I'd sneeze or laugh urine would come out he sugested that I'd have a bladder sling done also. The hysterectomy was a success, thank God the tumor was not malignant, but the bladder surgery seems to not have worked. When I urinate now it seems I can't control my bladder like I used to. Before I could rush the flow and I'd feel when I was done, now the flow is very small and when I think I am done I wipe myself stand up start walking and I feel a flow coming down? This has me very concerned, I told my Dr. and he told me it was bladder spasm? He gave me some pills that are called
Sanctura XR.,60mg, I have taken them for 5 days and I don't see any difference! Please Help I am very worried about this situation, I don't know what to do!