Bladder tie up
After having a bladder tie up how long does it take for it to actually work?  I have had it done 5 weeks ago and I do drink alot of water and tea but I find myself not being able to hold near as much as I use to... my doctor tells me that I am not completely healed yet and that I need to train my bladder to pee completely empty and to sit on the toilet for 5 min to let is relax and completely drain... When I go I go alot and sitting there for 5 min doesnt make a difference...I will tinkle a tiny amount but not what my doctor thinks I should do after sitting there a long time.  I find myself being worse...today I drank a good amount of water then it just hit me and I couldnt hold it... I tinkled a tiny amount till I got to the bathroom...this is not what I thought it would be like... this is worse than I had before...I have to go to the bathrooom more often still pee and sneeze episodes.  Am I being unpatient... do I need more time to heal and will this get better?
yer if ur take ur time n let ur self get better n think postive u will get better in no time its just u need to give ur self time to heal properly b4 any negitive thorts