Bleeding 10 days after period?
My last period started Jan 2 and the last day of it was Jan 7. the only time before that I had sex was Dec 3. The last time I had sex was this past Wednesday Jan 11 and we used the pull out method (and yes I know that is not a good idea). Today Tues the 17th I started have a very dark red almost brown discharge and its been going on for most of the day. Could that be a sign of pregnancy already? Please help.
These can be the symptoms of pregnancy and the brown spotting can be due to implantation bleeding or corpus luteum defect. However to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.