Bleeding BUMP on labia
I have a bump on my right labia. It doesn't really hurt. It just feels uncomfortable and it itches slightly on occasion. About two days ago, when I went to tinkle, I noticed tiny spots of blood on the toilet paper. And there was a little bit of blood in the toilet. I was under the impression that whatever it is, popped. It's still bleeding lightly.I decided to take a mirror and look at it. It's a round bump and it looks like the head of it is red, bleeding from the time it popped. This bump appears in the exact same spot about every other month. It lasts about a week and then it goes away. It seems to suddenly appear, out of nowhere. Help.
I have the same question...there was some irritation down there and today i went to the washroom and found bleeding.  I then took a mirror and found something similar.
Not sure if you got yours checked out or not?  I would also like to know what's going on :S