Bleeding In The Vagina When I Wipe Inside
Hi there, I need some advise. I came off the pill 9 months ago and have been spot on with my periods. Whilst I was on the pill my periods lasted 5 days but off the pill last anything from 2-4 days. I have always been on time or early with my period but never late but however this month I was 2 days late. In the week before I was due on I was very cranky and feeling very hormonal, and feeling naseaus, breasts were not that sore only a bit sore close to the arm pitt areas.
I did a pregnancy test after being late- negative. The 2nd day late I started my period but this was very light red brown but quiet dry on tampon (sorry to go into detail) On day one there was a clot on the tampon about a cm long is this normal?but rest of tampon was dried redish brown blood. Usually first/second day is my heaviest but not this month. Im now on day 4 but the past 2 days I havent had to use tampons as only bleed when i wipe inside but no blood coming out light bleeding inside- never had this before what is going on with me? I did another pregnancy test just to be sure and negative again today. My husband and I use the pull out method.
My mother had early menopause in her early 30's, how would i know if i was following her footsteps I am 25 and also want to have children in a few years time. I came off the pill 9 months ago after being on the pill for 8-9 years constantly. I have also put on loads of weight since coming off the pill about 6 kgs is this normal? I feel like im struggling to lose the weight now. This past week I have also been feeling extremely tired ? Is this anything to be concerned about?