Bleeding after sex? not on period...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Bleeding after sex? not on period...

I am not on my period and am supposed to be getting it any day now...
I had sex a couple nights ago and afterwards noticed a little bleeding....thinking it was my period that had just started...well the next couple days I did not bleed...and then had sex again...and bleed a little bit again...havent bleed since...what could this be?? Im confused...
I had the same problem and talked to my doctor about it and she said that during sex, he is probably stretching my insides which causes a little bleeding.  She said as long as it is just a little bleeding then its normal.  I told my boyfriend and it boosted his male confidence :-)
I just had sex with my boyfriend 3 days ago and I'm still bleeding a little. I'm new to sex and i don't know what's going on... Help??
  I've been having sex over six years now and since i came to canada i been seeing blood everytime i have sex and im on family planning tablets, is there something wrong with me and i do have irregular period also, help!!!!!
Yeah the same problem happens to me each time I have intercourse I start spott bleeding but before I had an infection called vaginosis and the medicine the dr gave me made my uterus sensitive and I wasn't suppose to have sex for 2 weeks but my dr never told me the infection wen away like after 3 days so in like a week I began to have intercourse again and now I still bleed when I have sex... Idk what it is I think it is that ur cervix is sensitive but that can't be a good thing
Hi I've been seeing my boyfriend for about 4months now and everytime he goes on top I bleed after sex?? He don't hurt me or anything so its abit confusing can anyone help!x
I had intercourse with mi boyfriend for two years now n this never happened. Today We had intercourse and after he was dne there was alot of blood.  N i thought it was mi period but i was. So scared what do i do ??
I just recently had a tubal ligation back in Oct n i bleed after sex. The sex doesn't hurt as some would know but i don't like bleeding after sex.  Could my uterus nit be healed all the way. I'm kind of scared
A few days ago i had intercourse, after the intercourse i noticed a slight pink discharge and after 10 mins it had cleared up and gone away, i went to see my gp and had tests done and also a cervical smear, i have to wait two weeks for the results of the smear, today i got the other results back, one was for clamidia, the other was for any bacterial infection, they came back all fine, i also have the copper coil which has been in place for two years and the nurse checked that and all looked fine, i am now worried sick that i have got something serious like cancer of the cervix or vagina, i have had slight spotting before but not after each time i have intercourse, this time was more pinky discharge than i have had before and maybe it looked worse having semen mixed with it too, sorry for too much info lol, can anyone please help rest my mind, cancer runs in my family, my nan died of ovarian cancer and my sister died of lung cancer, i feel for two weeks now i am going to go insane, my doctor and the nurse was neither helpful at easing my mind please can u give me any advice
Its the best thing to just see ur doc and confim that it is.nothing to be to stressed about it could be that your cervix is changing and maturin.but in case ask about cervical cancer and get tested youwill never know unless you check
Iv been with the same man for nearly 3 yrs now, and iv bled a few times after having sex with him, he thinks its because im seeing another guy and i dont know why im bleeding? i only bleed a little ocasionally, how can i explain why i bleed to him and make him see its not because of any 1 else, he is making me very stressed about this. I worry myself as to why im bleeding.