Bleeding after stopping the pill
The last day I took the pill was on the 27th of Aug. I started spotting on the 30th. I got what seemed like my period on the 31st. I had cramping and it seemed like my period. I had unprotected sex on the 28th and again on the 31st. I am ttc and I was wondering if it was my period or withdrawal bleeding.
well in this case I think you had both a period and a withdrawal bleed. and if you meant implantation bleed, I dont think it was that either. if you stopped the pill consider yourself fertile as usual. chances are good you will ovulate this month.
Thank you so much shygirl. I found so much info on the internet and I wasn't sure what it was. I really didn't know that it could be my period and withdrawal bleeding. I didn't think it could be my period since I just stopped the pill three days before. The bleeding just stopped on the fourth normally with my period I would of bleed lightly on the last day.