Bleeding after stopping the pill

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Bleeding after stopping the pill

The last day I took the pill was on the 27th of Aug. I started spotting on the 30th. I got what seemed like my period on the 31st. I had cramping and it seemed like my period. I had unprotected sex on the 28th and again on the 31st. I am ttc and I was wondering if it was my period or withdrawal bleeding.
well in this case I think you had both a period and a withdrawal bleed. and if you meant implantation bleed, I dont think it was that either. if you stopped the pill consider yourself fertile as usual. chances are good you will ovulate this month.
Thank you so much shygirl. I found so much info on the internet and I wasn't sure what it was. I really didn't know that it could be my period and withdrawal bleeding. I didn't think it could be my period since I just stopped the pill three days before. The bleeding just stopped on the fourth normally with my period I would of bleed lightly on the last day.