Bleeding and Discharge
Hi, i'm 17,sexually active and in the past 3 months i have had 2 incidents of bladder infections (which i got treatment for) and 2 incidents of thrush (first time i was instructed to use a cream, second time was last week and i was given tablets which i am currently still on). Last month i was also given treatment for Bacterial Vaginosis, the same tablets used for my bladder infections. am also on the pill as i had very irregular periods. Over the past 3 days i have noticed brown discharge in my underwear and today i have noticed that whenever i urinate, i wipe blood onto the toilet paper. The blood doesn't appear to be in my urine as such but is definitely present whenever i urinate but is only quite mild. It never appears in my underwear, only when i wipe, the brown discharge however is always present in my underwear. I am in the middle of my pill cycle (NOT on the sugar pills) so the brown discharge is a bit abnormal. This week i have also noticed that my legs (in particular around my femur) have been achy and sore. It is also extremely painful to even try to have sex, as soon as the penis starts to enter i am in great amounts of pain.

Does anyone know what could be causing the bleeding, discharge and also why i am having so many bladder infections/thrush incidents. It seems to be one thing after another and i'm getting tired of feeling uncomfortable 'down there' and just wish for things to be normal.
This bleeding can be due to intermenstrual bleeding. Main causes of spotting between periods could be due to pregnancy, birth control pills, infection in an area of the body related to menstruation (including the vagina, the cervix and even the bladder). Other causes could be polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases of pituitary gland, hormonal imbalance of estrogen and progesterone and uterine abnormalities like fibroid and  cervical dysplasia. Your doctor may consider tests like pregnancy tests, blood sugar levels, thyroid function test, prolactin, follicle-stimulating hormone (FSA), estrogen, and testosterone. Imaging studies, such as ultrasound, X-ray, and CT scan may also be recommended in certain individuals.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.