Bleeding during sex?
So the past few times I've been having sex with my boyfriend, when he goes to take the condom off he notices blood. It's not a lot of blood, and it never hurts that bad. But today for instance, one position it kinda hurt, and almost felt like something down there was tearing, but I don't think anything tore. And not to be gross, but i kinda have like a more distinct odor lately, and it's weird and i don't like it. So I don't know if it's an infection of some kind?
I used to get utis like constantly, i dunno if they're related. I also read online like scary things about bleeding during sex, so i was just hoping someone could help me figure out what's going on?!
I know I need to go to dr, I just don't wanna! I will eventually but for now, just curious!
You said you felt like something was tearing  it could be your urethra has ripped slightly during sex and hasn't had time to heal as you keep making love before it gets the chance and each time you knock it it bleeds. This is one possibility . You can have a look yourself with a mirror and should be able to see if this is the problem (if you are not bendy enough get your boyfriend to have a look I am sure he won't mind )
If it is this then you need to abstain from sex for a while to let it heal . If it is a really bad tear you may need to go to hospital to have it stiched.

If it  isn't that then it could be a cyst on your ovary possibly

or even something bad like cervical cancer . When was the last time you had a smear test?? If it was recently then it probably isn't that  but if it is something serious then the sooner you go to the doctors the more chance of treating it early and surviving it.  

I hope it is the first one though ...let me know how it goes please
xx
thank you! i'll check to see if anything tore, and i was actually hospitalized for an ovarian cyst that ruptured like 2 yrs ago when I was 16. It was the worst pain of my life, I thought I was dying. So maybe that's another possibility again, but thank you you were very helpful! i'll keep you updated
Thats ok hope it works out to be a good outcome for you and sorry to hear you are suffering with cysts so young poor you.
god bless xx