Bleeding from nipple
Hello.  For the past couple months, I have been slightly bleeding form the nipple.  I had a mammogram, and they saw no cause for concern.  I went to a obgyn, he didn't know what could be causing it.  It stopped for a little, and has started again, just spotting.  Any ideas what it could be, what my next step is?
tmv
I had bleeding from my nipple. My mammogram was just fine besides fibrocystic breast disease. I ended up having exploratory surgery and removal of about 12 inches of milk ducts. I had multiple mamary duct papilomas, which are not cancerous. They are like a wart inside of the duct and as they grow, the duct gets little rips in it and bleeds. The ducts are not made for such expansion. I am not sure if an ultrasound would have picked them up or not. I'd try it. Best wishes to you and I might add that you seem so much more calm than I was. I totally freaked and thought that I was dying of cancer.
hi. i need your advice. iam suffering from pain and also having blood discharges on my nipple, my surgeon scheduled me for duct removal. my mammogram and breast scan were both normal but there's still pain and discharges. My worry is the outcome as he mentioned that there will be effect on the sensation and even the size.If there is still bleeding after the surgery,would it come out from my nipple or they will totally close it? please enlighten me..mvs