Bleeding while having sex
When I have sex why is it that i bleed? Ive already had my period so its not that. I went to the doctors and had a pap and it came out normal.
I have had this problem too. I went to the doctor also and everything was normal. At least at that time. She did say (without getting so graphic -- sorry) it could be due to the size of the penis.
Hi Babes,
Years ago I use to bleed after sex and then for a couple of days I would have a brown discharge, I had a pap and it came back normal. My Dr sent me to see a gynaecologist, the result was the top of my cervix was rough and needed cauterising, the penis rubs on the top of the cervix making your cervix bleed. If that's what it is then It's an easy procedure, and nothing to worry about,  I was told it is common, especially if you have had children. Ask your Doc to send you to a Gynaecologist, at least if it isn't what I had you'll get checked out properly.
Good Luck Babes, Hope It All Works Out For You.

Jax(",)xXx