Bleeding while having sexual intercourse
I am not very sexually active. Why is it when i have intercourse i bleed sometimes. It haven't happened to me in a couple of years all of the suddden it is back. What kind of help should i seek.
Go see your Gyno. Bleeding during or after sex, even if it's just a spot....is never good. That can also be a big indicator of Clamidyia(sometimes the only symptom). I would go see your Dr. better safe than sorry. Good luck hun.
Bleeding during/after sex can be a sign of chlamydia or gonorrhea. See your doctor.
Also, if you're not very sexuall active, sometimes you sensitive
in that area which can cause you to bleed.  Sometimes, if my
DH and I haven't had sex in awhile, I will spot.  My doctor
said I need to practice more.
im a little worried, last nite during intercourse i bled, i am on the contraceptive pill and on antibiotics at the moment....... could the antibiotics have something to do with this........or could it be something more serious? my partner and i have a healthy sex life .
I only bleed with this one person and we only have had sex twice and it was with protection,
is it possibly somthing he's doin?
I Bleed While Intercourse How Can That Be? Is it The Fact The Penis Is Big Or I Have A Sensitive Spot That Cause me To Bleed I Really Dont Think It's A Sign of any STDS. Because My Sexual Partner Has A Huge Penis And He Twist When I bleed Is It Because He Goes Deep And I start to Bleed?
It was a long time that i got separated from my first husband and have a grown up son...then lately i had a new boyfriend and we engaged in sexual intercourse. The first time we did i bleed then he was assigned to another place...and after 1-1/2 month he came back we had sex again that night...1st, 2nd...its ok, but on the 3rd time on the same night i bleed and i was worried..is there something wrong with me because i feel some pain inside after we did...is there something wrong about my cervix..or does it touches something inside that caused the bleeding?...but after i took a bath it's gone that as if nothing happened..Pls help..
so i was never sexually active and i recently just got into a relationship and we have been having sex everyday for about a mounth and have never used a condom.. and just last tuesday we had sex and i started to bleed so we stopped.. and then we waited a day and had sex again and i bleed evern more and had a white creamy discharge on his penis.. i also have been having bad cramps and it wasnt period related because i finished mine 2 weeks ago...im kinda thinking its just a yeast infection but im going to go to the doctors eventually im just so busy.. if anyone knows whats wrong with me please help me and my boyfriend are both worried ! Thanks,
Well I am not that sexually active and me and my boyfriend have been in a relationship for about six months now....We had sex like six times and the last two times I started to bleed...I don't know if he popped my cherry or what..but it is scary...i hope there is nothing wrong wit me...because I do not know how I could have gotten an STD..so I just wanted to know what the deal could be with this..
Im 18 and have met a new guy. I had sex with him for the first time and noticed that I was bleeding, but as I had just come off my period like 2 days before I thought this was normal. But then 2 weeks after the first time we had sex again, and I was bleeding again. It wasn't heavy and wasn't that bright red colour either. I was only bleeding when I was having sex and it stopped straight afterwards.
These two times was the first time I had, had sex in nearly 2 years, so could this be the reason why I am bleeding?
Before this guy, I have never bled before whilst having sex.
I have never had sex without the use of a condom, so I don't see how I could have an STD!
If anyone has any advice that could help me I would be really appreciative, as this is seriously freaking me out, and is putting me off having sex as it is really embarrasing.
Thankyou
I HAVE A LIGHT RED SPOT THAT ONLY HAPPENS WHEN I HAVE SEX WITH MY CURRENT BOYFRIEND.  HE IS VERY LARGE.  WE USE LUB TO HELP OUT. IT FEELS LIKE HE HITS SOMETHING AND FOR A SECOND I GET A SHARP PAIN REGRADLESS OF THE POSTION.  ONCE I WIPE THE LIGHT RED BLOOD, IT'S GONE  I HAVE BEEN TO THE DOCTOR TO CHECK AND MAKE SURE THAT I HAVE NO STD.  NOTHING WAS FOUND.  I WAS TOLD THAT MY UTERUS IS TILTED BUT THE DOCTOR STATED THAT THIS SHOULD NOT CAUSE THIS SINCE MOST WOMEN UTERUS ARE TILTED.
I lost my virginaty at 15 and as most people i bled then, but after that my other sexual partners i never bled, but i then didnt have sex for 3 years, i have recently become sexually active again and for the first 3 times i didnt bleed but now always during sex and for about 20 minutes after im bleeding, i dont bleed straight away its about 30minutes in to the intercourse, but then it goes...i dont think its a STD because i have always used condoms, would just like to know why this happens....but im going to the doctors about it, but its just a very embarresing situation! :S thankx
hi had sex last nite with my ex, i bleed a bit little bit red rest of pinky, it happened 2 same time last jan arnd same date i remember as it was a special date why would this happen i had smear test and all my ovaries checked last year jus a bit worried, my ex is experiencing stomach cramps as well could this b chlaymydia, we never had anything wrong with us, but wen we split he slept with some one else and she cheated on him :(