Bleeding
My period lasts from 10-14 days with only 14-17 days in between, the bleeding is VERY heavy. I have previously tried birth control to regulate and control the bleeding but none of them worked. One made it last for 5 months. I have been diagnosed with anemia every time I have a blood draw. Is this normal? If not, what might it be a sign of? I do not have insurance so if I need to make an appointment I would really like to know how to approach the problem with whoever I see in the most efficient manner possible (and keep costs down). Thank you
Unfortunately, I have no advice but to make an appointment with a gynecologist.  Tell the doctor exactly what is happening: 10-14 days of extremely heavy bleeding with only 14-17 days between.  Tell her you've tried birth control (have a list of the types and how long each worked).  She'll run some tests from blood work to potentially an ultrasound.  You may try a free clinic or Planned Parenthood to see what they can offer you.
You seem to be having the symptoms of menometrorrhagia.Various factors causing it are endometriosis,ectopic pregnancy,hormone imbalance,endometrial hyperplasia,polyps,use of IUD’s and depo shots, sexually transmitted diseases,PCOS and benign and malignant pathologies of the uterus.I would advise an gynecologist’s evaluation and an ultrasound uterus to ruled out the above possibilities.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I never had my period for like 7 or 8 months and i am bleeding now i like to know why it scares me
i was the same way when my periods were what i like to call....wonky.

it's the way you and i are wired. meaning that we're just not one of those women who can set a timer to when their period will rear it's ugly head.