Blisters?
I tend to get blisters that turn hard, and then later i clean them out, then i have to wait for the puss to fill again and drain it again; however once the swelling is gone it leaves a scar. I  had about 3 on my legs over time and they left scars, but when pressed down it seemed to have left a hole covered by just skin. Then it moved to my Butt, then now near the lips of my vagina. I dont know what it is. help?
How are you? Blisters are fluid-filled bumps  that may be attributed to injury,  infection, autoimmune diseases, medication side effect and even from insect bites. Infectious causes include chickenpox, shingles, cold sores, impetigo  and folliculitis. If this persists, you may benefit from a referral to a dermatologist for proper evaluation.  Try to avoid popping the blisters to prevent secondary bacterial infection. Keeping the area clean and dry will also help. Take care and do keep us posted.