Blood Blister on Labia

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Blood Blister on Labia

I don't know if this is the right place to post this question, but I have a question about a bleeding blood blister on my labia. I had it since giving birth to my 2nd son 2 years ago.  Doctors said that it was harmless.  Last night I was shaving down there and I hit it without knowing that I did it.  I also have my period so as I was in the shower I started bleeding a lot.  I just thought wow, I got my period bad.  I went to bed last night with a tampon in and a pad.  I woke up with the pad filled with blood, but the tampon was hardly even used.  So than I remembered that I shaved the night before and wondered if I cut myself so I got a mirror to look and noticed that I must have shaved the blood blister and it was bleeding badly.  I put pressure on it and sat down and about an hour later noticed that it stopped bleeding.  I than started walking around cleaning my house.  I went to the bathroom to make sure that it still had stopped, but low and behold it is bleeding badly again. I just called the doctor and I am waiting for a call back.  Has this happened to anyone?  Will it stop bleeding?
Paxiled commented on Individuals with soci...
specialmom commented on Sheaby's status
cowgirlup249 Have not gotten my AF this ... Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals