Aa
A
A
Close
Blood Blister on Labia
I don't know if this is the right place to post this question, but I have a question about a bleeding blood blister on my labia. I had it since giving birth to my 2nd son 2 years ago.  Doctors said that it was harmless.  Last night I was shaving down there and I hit it without knowing that I did it.  I also have my period so as I was in the shower I started bleeding a lot.  I just thought wow, I got my period bad.  I went to bed last night with a tampon in and a pad.  I woke up with the pad filled with blood, but the tampon was hardly even used.  So than I remembered that I shaved the night before and wondered if I cut myself so I got a mirror to look and noticed that I must have shaved the blood blister and it was bleeding badly.  I put pressure on it and sat down and about an hour later noticed that it stopped bleeding.  I than started walking around cleaning my house.  I went to the bathroom to make sure that it still had stopped, but low and behold it is bleeding badly again. I just called the doctor and I am waiting for a call back.  Has this happened to anyone?  Will it stop bleeding?
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1217293 tn?1467357944
Blank
Risa615 commented on Saw the babies again ...
14 mins ago
Blank
jenniferand3 added the Pregnancy Tracker
3 hrs ago
Blank
msmccoy commented on Tired of Genital Burn...
7 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Reach your weight goals
Start Tracking Now
Top Women's Health Answerers
Women's Health Community Resources