Blood Clots in Urine
Hi two days ago i had what felt like the start of a urinary tract infection, however by the evening it had developed to a bloody coloured urine and now 36 hours later i am passing blood clots. It is painful at the end of urination and i am wanting to urinate pretty much constantly. I know I should go t the doctor but i am already trying to save up money to take tests for other health issues (these are to do with my energy levels and should have no correlation to my urinary problems) does any one have a similar issue or know what i could be experiencing. I had a similar episode in nov which cleared up with over the couter drugs but did not invole colts... does this mean its more serious???
i thank anyone for some advice
xxx
Blood clots indicate more extensive bleeding, so yes, it's worse.  It's possible too that it's been getting worse since November and it was never fully cured.  Blood in urine is far more serious than why you have low energy levels. Use the money to get your kidney/bladder infection under control. It's never pleasant to have to make such choices. But kidney infections can kill you. If you survive that, then you can worry about finding out why you're so tired.