Blood Clots

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Blood Clots

Hi, my name is Norma. Over the past few months I have been passing a lot of Blood Clots during my period and my blood has been a Dark Orange color. I am in so much pain the first 3 or 4 days, I can hardly move. So tonight I was sitting in a tub of hot water trying to get relief from the pain, and all of a sudden I was in screaming pain,started feeling really sick and faint and all of a sudden I felt a lot of pressure in my Abdomen and then I passed 2 Blood Clots the size of eggs. They were very Fleshy and didn't fall apart when I went to clean them out of my tub. Is this normal for them to be like this? I am still in a great deal of Abdominal pain and am cramping so bad I can't move. What should I do? Is an ER visit in order...
Tags: major blood clots, extreme pain filling deep, Menstrual periods, A lot of Pressure, sever cramping
It sounds like you need to see somebody, Er, a Gynecologist.. I don't believe that's normal, it sounds pretty scary actually. Please get looked at!