Blood Clots
Hi, my name is Norma. Over the past few months I have been passing a lot of Blood Clots during my period and my blood has been a Dark Orange color. I am in so much pain the first 3 or 4 days, I can hardly move. So tonight I was sitting in a tub of hot water trying to get relief from the pain, and all of a sudden I was in screaming pain,started feeling really sick and faint and all of a sudden I felt a lot of pressure in my Abdomen and then I passed 2 Blood Clots the size of eggs. They were very Fleshy and didn't fall apart when I went to clean them out of my tub. Is this normal for them to be like this? I am still in a great deal of Abdominal pain and am cramping so bad I can't move. What should I do? Is an ER visit in order...
It sounds like you need to see somebody, Er, a Gynecologist.. I don't believe that's normal, it sounds pretty scary actually. Please get looked at!