Women's Health Community
Blood and mucous discharge
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Blood and mucous discharge

Hi, I am a woman in my late 20's and for the past couple of weeks I have been experiencing a mucous like discharge with blood in it. It looks sort of like the discharge that a woman has when she is about to go into labor(I have children). I am not pregnant. It is so weird though because I experience slight cramping when this occurs. Also, when I have my period I do experience more cramping than usual. Last month right before my period I had pain in my left side. Not like cramps, but pain that I can't really explain. Could I have a cyst or something? Anything would help. Thanks.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
sounds like a possible cyst, any chance of a tubular pregnancy? You may want to at least call your dr to ask them.
Blank
143952_tn?1237868141
when you have blood without your period you should have it checked out.  probably nothing serious, but still a visit to the doctor is in order.
Blank
I have this nearly every month, The pain, and cramping, then discharge when i use the bathroom. I never knew what it was, my doc always said that i am ok so long as it is not a lot, but what is a lot, so, it could be cyst huh?
Blank
i have the same thing... i havnt been to the doctor yet but ive been lookin it up online && it says it could be a cyst or possibly an infection...
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...