Blood and mucous discharge
Hi, I am a woman in my late 20's and for the past couple of weeks I have been experiencing a mucous like discharge with blood in it. It looks sort of like the discharge that a woman has when she is about to go into labor(I have children). I am not pregnant. It is so weird though because I experience slight cramping when this occurs. Also, when I have my period I do experience more cramping than usual. Last month right before my period I had pain in my left side. Not like cramps, but pain that I can't really explain. Could I have a cyst or something? Anything would help. Thanks.
sounds like a possible cyst, any chance of a tubular pregnancy? You may want to at least call your dr to ask them.
I have this nearly every month, The pain, and cramping, then discharge when i use the bathroom. I never knew what it was, my doc always said that i am ok so long as it is not a lot, but what is a lot, so, it could be cyst huh?
when you have blood without your period you should have it checked out.  probably nothing serious, but still a visit to the doctor is in order.
i have the same thing... i havnt been to the doctor yet but ive been lookin it up online && it says it could be a cyst or possibly an infection...