Women's Health Community
Body Temperature
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Body Temperature

I have body ache and I thought I had fever but when I took my temperature, it's only 95 to 96 degree. Why is my body temperature so low? and is that anything to be concern about?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
No, it's normal.
Blank
Your temperature is fairly normal, maybe a bit low but I wouldnt' worry too much. If you haven't ovulated yet this month, that could be why your temp is low. or it could be for a number of reasons......probably nothing to worry about!
Blank
My temperature tends to run in the 96 degree range in the first half of my montly cycle. Women have different ranges for what is normal for them, so I wouldn't worry.
Blank
Go have your thyroid checked. It is a symptom of thryoid problems. I have hashimoto disease,where my body produces antibodies that attacks my thyroid, so I have an under active thryoid. My body temp is anywhere from 96-98. There are alot of us woman walking around with thryoid problems and doctors say there is nothing wrong with us. What other symptoms are you having besides feeling achy? It's worth a check. Go to the thyroid  and thyroid support forum. You'll find out lot there and they are all very helpful and understanding.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank