Body Temperature

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Body Temperature

I have body ache and I thought I had fever but when I took my temperature, it's only 95 to 96 degree. Why is my body temperature so low? and is that anything to be concern about?
Avatar n tn
No, it's normal.
Your temperature is fairly normal, maybe a bit low but I wouldnt' worry too much. If you haven't ovulated yet this month, that could be why your temp is low. or it could be for a number of reasons......probably nothing to worry about!
Avatar n tn
My temperature tends to run in the 96 degree range in the first half of my montly cycle. Women have different ranges for what is normal for them, so I wouldn't worry.
Avatar n tn
Go have your thyroid checked. It is a symptom of thryoid problems. I have hashimoto disease,where my body produces antibodies that attacks my thyroid, so I have an under active thryoid. My body temp is anywhere from 96-98. There are alot of us woman walking around with thryoid problems and doctors say there is nothing wrong with us. What other symptoms are you having besides feeling achy? It's worth a check. Go to the thyroid  and thyroid support forum. You'll find out lot there and they are all very helpful and understanding.
KTowne Little man's name will be W... Comment
Spikums added the Menstrual Cycle Tracker
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals