Body odor
They say women are made of sugar and spice...a man must've said it :( ok for the last few years I've started sweating more (I get hot flashes etc) but I can deal with it. It's the stink, funky smell I can't deal with! It imminates from my underarms and I'm pretty sure my chest area as well. I stopped using degree deodorant and many others over the years bc they do not work for my body. Arm and hammer and the age old baking soda is NOT working either. And no I'm not on any medication at all. I smell musty and have to sometimes bring an extra shirt to work with a container of soap to wash and change. Or I keep the AC very cold so that I do not sweat. It's so annoying and I'm paranoid about being too close to people bc I don't want to be stinky to them. I'm currently using a dial deodorant and have been for years. It used to work and now I guess my body is changing again.

Any advice on ANYTHING? (thanks)
Lots of girls have the over sweating problem. I'd recommend talking to your physician and asking them for prescription deodorant. You put it on at night and then it literally eliminates sweating. Amazing stuff.
A bit older than a girl ;) lol but I'll take it ;) yes I have an appointment set up. I thought it may have something to do with premenopause but I'm not finding an evidence of that being a symptom. I did use the $10 degree once and that was a waste of money! But I'll inquire about the deodorant you mentioned. Thanks!
Sounds hormone-related.  This can happen with Perimenopause and Menopause.  

There are a couple of treatments nowadays for this, so I am sure it can be resolved.