Boil between vagina and anus
I think I have a boil between my vagina and anus.  It is closer to my anus, and it itches really badly right after I wipe.  I can kinda feel a bump, so I thought it might be a hemorrhoid (never had one of these before), but now I think it may be a boil.  I am 22, still a virgin, and haven't done anything sexual down there.  I also wipe the correct way (front to back), so I don't think that could have caused a problem.  I've never had a yeast infection either.  I am just too embarrassed to ask anyone about this, and definitely not show anyone.  Is this a boil?  How do I get rid of it? I have had it for 3 days now, and I dread going to the bathroom, because if I don't touch it, it does not itch.  It also itches/feels weird while having a bowel movement, please help!  thanks,
kate go to the doctor and get it removed good luck and God bless
I have been getting boils on my lower back and close to my anus for 8 months now! Went on antibiotics three times, and the last time it didn't do anything at all. I suspect it's MRSA, which is a drug resistant infection on the body that causes boils. I've discovered that raw honey is a miracle product that kills bacteria drugs cannot! But it has to be RAW AND UNPASTEURIZED. Apparently there are some super-charged honeys but as long as it is raw it will work!

!http://www.fca.com/special-honey-can-defeat-deadly-mrsa-infections/

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/manuka-honey-effective-against-antibiotic-resistant-mrsa