Boil on underside of Labia Majora. Help??
I have a large boil on my inner labia majora. I was in the shower and noticed that the vaginal lip that the boil is on has swollen a bit too. I couldnt find the boil until I checked the underside of the labia and its pretty deep under the skin. It doesnt hurt at all unless I touch it or after I use the bathroom i usually brush by it when cleaning up and it hurts. It doesnt itch at all. I am on my period and I usually get a boil around this time so its probly just an ingrown hair from it being damp in there, but its pretty large this time and I am hesitant about applying any ointment or anythig to it because it is on the fleshy underside which isnt too far from my urethra or vaginal opening so I dont want to risk getting any ointment near there. Is there Anything I can take orally to make this go away faster? or should I just let it go away on its own?
I have a pus like bump on my labia the white stuff came out from taking baths i guess now its just a red open cut looking thing still has some pus its kinda yellowish actually so i think whatever it is its infected does anyone have any idea what this one bump is i'm going to the doctors today i'm married been with my husband for a year and only him so i doubt its herpes or anything like that can anyone help me i'm just so worried :(