Boils on the Vigina area
Yes I just want to know what this thing is on my vigina area but it is not on the inside area it is on the outside of my vigina. It looks like a zit.  It is hard  and it has a white head on it. I popped it and some white stuff come out of it like a zit. Also it is swallowen on the  right side of the outer part of my vigina and it hurts. I have a dr's. appt in the morning but I would like to know what it may be. I am married and have had sex with only my husband in the last 8 1/2 yrs. I have not told him because I do not want him to think that it is something that it is not. You know what I mean.
This thing just appeared all of a sudden. So can someone please tell me what it might be?
it doesnt sound serious to me because genital herpes have clear fluid in them like a blister - it just sounds like it is a zit.