Boobs!
Heh... no, this  isn't a joke.

I am an average white female, of direct (2nd/1st gen) Irish, Scottish (2nd/1st gen), Latvian/Lithuanian (3rd gen) and British (me) ancestry. I am 5'8,  a size 12/14 (UK), although I want to lose weight and... 34E or 34F bra size (UK measurements). My  mother is a 34DD, my sister a 32H. We're very chesty in this family.

I was wondering if this is normal? I mean, a 34E doesn't hurt me, my mother is very pro-screening and very aware of breast cancer,  so it's nothing like that, but... I can't get nice bras in my size. Most store brands only go up to DD and lots of the plus sizes are padded, which ***** for the ample-bodied woman. That would imply that being 22, a size 12/14 and a bust size 34E (or 34F in some places) is freakish. I'm not so much worried about cancer or such, (being a big boobed gal meant I got that one drilled into my head and it is an important but irrelevant (for now ;/) message) but I feel like a freak.  Why do I need to size up to get into that fitted dress I love? It sags around the middle and looks like a pork around the bust. My boobs blight my life. Most of my friends are size 10 (uk) and 30B/32B or 30/32C. They're skinny and lovely. I am not. I feel like a walking udder.

I just want to know if I'm normal, or if I should do something about it. (And any links for UK stores with pretty DD+ bras with good support is appreciated, because I hate wearing old lady bras because of my genes)

(Oh, and should I get screened more often for breast cancer? Even if I get a reduction?)
***** is a way of saying 'fails'. I don't know why it isn't allowed here.... I mean, the mind boggles. But yes, that.