Breast Bleeding
For a couple of years now I have had what appears to be a pimple or black-head on my left breast, just above my nipple... there is this white stringy discharge, however lately it is a lot of yellowish fluid that has a foul odor... My doctor has said that it is just a blemish from hair folicles and doesn't appear to be anything dangerous... probably caused by an in-grown hair... yesterday while in the shower when I turned around and the water hit my left breast, I got a major burning sensation on my left nipple.... I thought I was going to die... I touched it with my hand to see if it was sore to the touch and just the nipple area hurt like hell... once I got out of the shower and dried off, I glanced in the mirror and saw blood running down my stomach from my left breast... I used the towel and for 20 minutes could not get it to stop and could not see a cut or anything, so I couldn't figure out what was wrong... I ended up having to wear a band-aid because I couldn't stop the bleeding.. last night I noticed it had stopped but the nipple is still extremely tender.... what could this be???
HI YOU NEED TO SEE A GYNECOLOGIST.THEY MIGHT LISTEN A LITTLE MORE BETTER.TELL THEM ABOUT THE BLEEDING WITH JUST BEING IN THE SHOWER,AND IT STAYING SORE ALL THE TIME.THAT YOU ARE CONCERNED AND THAT YOUR FAMILY DOCTOR KEEPS ON GIVING YOU THE BRUSH OFF ON IT.IT NEEDS TO BE LOOKED AT SOON.I KNOW ITS THE WEEK END AND THERE ARE NO DOCTORS OPENED,YOU SHOULD KEEP IT CLEAN AND DRY DON'T WEAR TIGHT BRAS.WEAR A LOSE SHIRT, DON'T PICK AT IT USE A WARM WASH CLOTH TO HELP SOOTH IT.DON'T PUT ANY TYPE OF OINTMENT ON IT.TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF.TNT406