Breast cancer?
I am 14 years old. I have a huge background of breast cancer in my family. I'm I little worried. I have notice two pimple like spots on my nipples. I have had these for a year. I've always just thought they were normal until now. I occasionally squeeze them to see I anything will come out and recently a white liquidy milk like substance has came out of them in the last month. I've notice in the last week I've had two red spots on my right breast below the nipple they are really red but it is not acne. I am really worried. Help? There is no pain or irritation either
It's most likely just chest acne. You're at the age where your body is going through so many changes and things like this are normal and will probably happen throughout the next few years as well.
Breast cancer is detected as a lump inside of the breast. There really are not any signs on the skin when a person has breast cancer. It is usually only found by getting a mammogram or breast exam by your doctor because you have to really feel around your breasts in order to feel any lumps.
I'm sure you don't have to worry sweety if you are really concerned, let one of your parents know and ask to see a doctor about it. I think you are too young to get breast cancer, though.