Breast grow after 20's is that normal?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Breast grow after 20's is that normal?

I'm 25 years old and have been a C36 since I was 17 year's old. Not that I'm bragging I just find it extremely odd that my cup size has increased. I'm not pregnant nor have I ever been. I havent gained any recent weight. In fact, I lost 12 pounds this past week. My younger sister pointed out that she doesn't think I'm a c36 so I went out to the bra store and got measured. The sale's girl there says I'm in the D area ( less then a cm ) away  from DD. My question is : is this normal for breast to grow in your 20's? should i ask a doctor? if so which kind of doctor should I be asking.

Ladies, if anyone could anwser it would be very helpful. Thank you very much.
Could it just be that you were wearing the wrong bra size? Do you still fit in the 36c cups? Do you have any pain or lumps? If they don't hurt and if you have no lumps...then you should be ok.
It could be that youre cup size is just different in different brands, I have ran into that problem before.  Go to a specialty bra shop and they can measure you so that you will know.  I also had my breasts grow twice after my twenties!  I was around an A or B at 18 and then went to a C around 22.  I am now growing more and I am 28.  Part of it is my weight.  I was only around 100 pounds at 18, and then went up to 130 and now Im at 160 lb.  Hope this helps!
Thank you both! No No I can't find any lumps... I was scared for a moment because my mom's younger sister had a lump that got removed. It wasn't cancer but it was a lump. uhhum... I've been a big girl all of my life. So, I doubt it's because of my weight. Maybe your ladies are right about different size in different brands. I don't even know. Either way thanks for the information. I feel less scared now.  hcoleman, if you've grown twice in your life then I think I'll be fine.

Thanks again !! Merry Christmas