Breast odor

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Breast odor

I have some really bad odor under my breast, they are fairly large but age, weight and gravity have set in, they are kinda shiny(oily)  skin underneath, what can I do to help with this??

I also have a issue with vaginal odor, in which I use summers eve products (NOT) douche though. what can I do to get rid of it??

Please help, I try to make my boyfriend happy and look great, and smell Great,  but, even though he is sweet enough to not say anything, Im sure he is still disgusted by it and  him out!! and Im still so self concious and embarrased about it!! :"( Please Please Help!!
you should go see a doctor .. maybe he will reccomend you to take some cream or pill idk..

best thing to do!..
Put a decent amount of white vinegar (3/4 cup or more, depending on how you react, some people may require a stronger strength, or less), and add to baby wipes (unscented) with a cup, or less, of water, and wipe under your breasts daily, or as many times as you need. It works for me, and so does a prescription called Clobetasol Propionate. It truly is yeast, and mostly bacteria. You also want to use your hair dryer after getting out of the shower, and after toweling off- dry the areas of odor including your breasts (underneath), groin, and genitals, which the vinegar baby wipes work well on as well. Summers Eve, Vagisil, etc.,etc. will work temporarily, but my solution is cheap. IF you use too much vinegar it can sting, so be sure to dilute to get the strength you personally need. Good luck!
I have had breast odor so bad..  I finally decided to use the vinegar wipe after I a shower. Have to dry well under the breast. I also use baby powder as soon as the area is dry. Also changing my bras daily helps. No more odor.
I studied to become a doctor of naturopathy and you gave really great advice. The only thing that i would add is don't use the same towel under breasts then other areas as you will spread the yeast or ringworm, whichever you have.
I tried this and it just gets moisened and ends up collecting in a line under the breast.  Is corn powder safe to use instead?
Paxiled commented on  Herbs and Spices Low...
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
Herbs and Spices Lower Triglycerid...
18 hrs ago by gymdandee
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals