Breasts are growing, sexual frive has increased, out of control

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Hi, I am 31 years old and went from hardly no sex drive to an out of control one. What I mean, is that it seems that that is all I think about. This is good in some ways, but not so good in others. I am married and it takes a lot of restaint where he is concerned. This is strange because I have not been sexually attracted to him or anyone is years. I have to find something to do so I can steer my mind from it. Please help...
My breasts seem to have gotten bigger and firmer. It is like I had a boob job or something. I was a C cup, but I am no longer able to fit in that bra size. I have slightly gained weight but only a couple of pounds. I look in the mirror occasionally and desire myself. I know this sounds incredibly wacky, but I need some input here. I also have had some recent changes in menstrual cycles.

Any input is appreciated
Is there a possibility you might be pregnant?  My sex drive
always increases when I'm first pregnant.  It's like I can't
get enough of my husband.  My breasts also increased in size.
There came a point when I could barely put myself in a bra
because they were so sensitive.  Maybe you should check it
out.  I also heard a woman's sex drive goes crazy when she
is in her 30s.
Do you have any kids?  I know this sounds cliche but it could be that your biological clock is telling you to have kids.  And, women's sexual peak is around 28-35 whereas men's is 18-24.  You could just be having your peak, nothing to worry about.  I'd enjoy it if I were you.  Don't be worried, it's natural.  Good luck!
It's true that sex drive improves in your 30's. However, if you find out that you're not pregnant & figure out what is causing your sex drive to go through the roof & your breasts to grow (ie, medication, supplements, etc), pass along that info my way!!!