Breasts are growing, sexual frive has increased, out of control
Hi, I am 31 years old and went from hardly no sex drive to an out of control one. What I mean, is that it seems that that is all I think about. This is good in some ways, but not so good in others. I am married and it takes a lot of restaint where he is concerned. This is strange because I have not been sexually attracted to him or anyone is years. I have to find something to do so I can steer my mind from it. Please help...
My breasts seem to have gotten bigger and firmer. It is like I had a boob job or something. I was a C cup, but I am no longer able to fit in that bra size. I have slightly gained weight but only a couple of pounds. I look in the mirror occasionally and desire myself. I know this sounds incredibly wacky, but I need some input here. I also have had some recent changes in menstrual cycles.

Any input is appreciated
Is there a possibility you might be pregnant?  My sex drive
always increases when I'm first pregnant.  It's like I can't
get enough of my husband.  My breasts also increased in size.
There came a point when I could barely put myself in a bra
because they were so sensitive.  Maybe you should check it
out.  I also heard a woman's sex drive goes crazy when she
is in her 30s.
Do you have any kids?  I know this sounds cliche but it could be that your biological clock is telling you to have kids.  And, women's sexual peak is around 28-35 whereas men's is 18-24.  You could just be having your peak, nothing to worry about.  I'd enjoy it if I were you.  Don't be worried, it's natural.  Good luck!
ogo
It's true that sex drive improves in your 30's. However, if you find out that you're not pregnant & figure out what is causing your sex drive to go through the roof & your breasts to grow (ie, medication, supplements, etc), pass along that info my way!!!