Breasts keep growing

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Breasts keep growing

My breasts have grown since I was 15 and won't stop.  At age 16 I was a size D (USA size) and now at age 28 I am a M (USA size.  The doctor can not give me an answer as to why and says I do not qualify for reduction with my insurance.  The insurance says I need to lose weight first.  I am 5' 7" with a pant size of 16.  I weigh 250 pounds and have a breast size of 38 band and JJ (England size) cup which equals out to an M in USA size.  I feel that even that size is way to large for my back and since I have also had back problems due to it.  Every time I get a new bra they grow again.  Does anyone know anything about what could be wrong with me or what may cause this?  Does anyone also know how I can go about getting some help with it also?  I think my doctor could recommend the treatment if she wanted too.  I only have one more size to go on the website that I specially order my bras and then I don't know where to go for them anymore.  If anyone could also help me with that also that would be wonderful.  It is so hard to find clothes to fit my size and can pretty much never wear dresses due to the size difference with the top and bottom.  Any help would be greatful.
Correction : I am sorry the size is an N in USA not M.  
Gaining weight can cause your boobs to grow... You could try to lose some weight 10-15 pounds and see what happens.... For a lot of women and men, the more weight you put on, the bigger your but and boobs will get.
when I was younger I would go on diets and lose weight but my boobs would stay the same.  For some reason I never lost any in that area.