Aa
A
A
Close
Bringing my period on sooner
Hi I'm going on holiday in about 4 weeks time and my period will be due at the same time. I know I can take primolut n to delay my period, but after reading about the side effects it sounds like I might have Pms-like symptoms while I'm taking it, so i dont really wanna be moody, bloated with pimples on holiday either. Does anyone know if once the period I'm on now finishes I could take the primolut n tabs for about a week or so, would this bring my period on early? So I could get it out of the way before my holiday??
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Oops sorry posted this in the wrong forum
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
You can postpone your periods by taking norethisterone which is often used to postpone a period. The dose is 5mg three times a day starting 3-4 days before a period is due. It can be continued for up to 2 weeks or so until you want to have a period. But it is advisable to use this drug only after a doctor’s prescription.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Reach your weight goals
Start Tracking Now