Broken condoms

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Broken condoms

I'm very new to this but recently when my boyfriend and I where having sex the condom broke, he said that he didn't *** which i believe him but my question is that is if there is pre-*** in the condom can is it possible to get pregnant?
yes, take a test three weeks after that date, next time if it happens go to your docter and get a morning after pill
Also if you really dont want to get pregnant maybe consider birth control? sex will be better too and less worries (: good luck
How recently did this happen?  More than 72 hrs. ago?  Less?  If less, go to your pharmacy and ask for Plan B.  The sooner you take it, the more effective it is.
Thanks...and it happened two days ago...and for me I'm pro-choice but personally I'd never be able to take the Morning after pill or Plan B.....
Why's that?  Neither one actually kills a baby.  It simply stops conception from happening.  If you've already conceived, then it's too late.  It won't do anything.  It's just a high dose of birth control at once.

I'm not trying to argue, but I'm just making sure you know that about the pills.  They are not the abortion pill, which is a completely separate thing entirely,  Ultimately, it's your choice.
I dont really know its just one of those kind of things, I know it doesn't and I'm also not really big on taking medicine and pills