Broken hymen?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Broken hymen?

I am a virgin, however I think have managed to break my hymen.  I own a dlido made from glass, which I have ahd for sometime.  But recently I have been masterbating (masturbating) much more frequently and have been much rougher with myself.

Now I am quite sore, lol.  But, no where inside the actual vagina... it is specifically the hymen that hurts me if I touch it.  I was wondering if it is possible that I have broken it or torn it slightly?  It is fine if I leave it alone, but it sort of burns/aches if I touch it.  So have I done damage (haha) or am I just sore?

Not worried, but very curious!  Thank you for answers/thoughts!
  • virgin girl's hymen (2 replies):
    i have 2 questions about the breaking & bleeding of ...[more]
  • my hymen (3 replies):
    Hi. I'm a 18 year old virgin. I've recently learned abou...[more]
  • broken hymen (2 replies):
    can a young girls hymen be broken if as a young child fo...[more]
  • Sex!!! (3 replies):
    is it true that you bleed when you have sex for the firs...[more]
  • hymen breaking (1 replies):
    i am a 20 years old virgin girl.i know that i have intac...[more]
the hymen is inside the vagina about 2 inches up and if  you have used a toy for some time you would have broken it some time ago  , do you mean the flap of skin at the opening of the vagina ?
I don't think you have done any damage, maybe just stretched some muscles and made them sore.
Avatar n tn
That's a common misconception - the hymen is not INSIDE the vagina.  Really, go look it up on the net.  I DO mean the small flap at the opening.
Avatar n tn
Go to the doctor they will be able to see why it hurts it may be embarrasing to tell them what happend but at least you can figure out whats going on
I agree that you would've broken your hymen some time ago. Even using tampons can do this and the old one of horse riding and definitely using a dildo - a dildo really is an artificial penis and everyone knows that a penis will do the trick! These days having a broken hymen doesn't mean you're not a virgin. :) With the pain, you may have torn a little more of what was left of you hymen, so keep it clean and apply an antiseptic cream until it heals.
It can't heal people. I'm also a virgin, don't actually know when I broke my hymen but I used to do quite a bit of horse riding and have used tampons so I guess that's when it broke.
pb95 commented on photo
pb95, KTowne, and Des_a_rae commented on Des_a_rae's status
Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals