Women's Health Community
Broken hymen?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Broken hymen?

I am a virgin, however I think have managed to break my hymen.  I own a dlido made from glass, which I have ahd for sometime.  But recently I have been masterbating (masturbating) much more frequently and have been much rougher with myself.

Now I am quite sore, lol.  But, no where inside the actual vagina... it is specifically the hymen that hurts me if I touch it.  I was wondering if it is possible that I have broken it or torn it slightly?  It is fine if I leave it alone, but it sort of burns/aches if I touch it.  So have I done damage (haha) or am I just sore?

Not worried, but very curious!  Thank you for answers/thoughts!
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
222282_tn?1210168539
the hymen is inside the vagina about 2 inches up and if  you have used a toy for some time you would have broken it some time ago  , do you mean the flap of skin at the opening of the vagina ?
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
I don't think you have done any damage, maybe just stretched some muscles and made them sore.
Blank
That's a common misconception - the hymen is not INSIDE the vagina.  Really, go look it up on the net.  I DO mean the small flap at the opening.
Blank
Go to the doctor they will be able to see why it hurts it may be embarrasing to tell them what happend but at least you can figure out whats going on
Blank
I agree that you would've broken your hymen some time ago. Even using tampons can do this and the old one of horse riding and definitely using a dildo - a dildo really is an artificial penis and everyone knows that a penis will do the trick! These days having a broken hymen doesn't mean you're not a virgin. :) With the pain, you may have torn a little more of what was left of you hymen, so keep it clean and apply an antiseptic cream until it heals.
Blank
It can't heal people. I'm also a virgin, don't actually know when I broke my hymen but I used to do quite a bit of horse riding and have used tampons so I guess that's when it broke.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank