Brown Bleeding every two weeks, what could it be?
My period became suddenly irregular 2 months ago. I now have light bleeding (brown in color) roughly every two weeks. I used to get really bad cramps and back ache but I haven't had anything like that. Recently i've been feeling really nauseous and moody(getting worse in the past few days). During a pelvic exam 2 weeks ago I was told that my left ovary felt slightly enlarged. Could I be pregnant?

Also, I am not stressed out, if anything I am the least stressed I've been in years. I also am getting over at least 9 hours of sleep a night. So I don't think it's something along those lines.
I could give you a few ideas of what may be happening, but the bottom line is that your GYNO is the only one qualified to give you an actual diagnosis. So, instead of filling your head with possibilities, possibly causing you to feel anxious, it's best that you just go back to the doctor and let the professional diagnose what's going on.
(I will assume that you are, indeed, actually a female, even though your avatar says male)
Make an appointment with your Gyno and if you'd feel better, do a home pregnancy test. You could at least rule out one possibility.
Keep us posted, OK?
Peace
Greenlydia  
Brown discharge can be due to ovarian problems, hormonal imbalance, stress, anxiety, crashed dieting, use of birth control pills, change in environment, excessive exercise etc. Heavy bleeding can be due to can be due to hormonal imbalance, fibroids and polyps (non cancerous growth) in the uterus, endometriosis (deposits of the inner lining of the uterus in the pelvic cavity) etc. You might have to go for a complete hormone profile and ultrasonography to know the cause of this.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

i am on provera i bleed every two weeks