Brown Discharge 2 weeks after period
6 Months ago I had a blighted ovum and had a natural at home miscarriage.
After 6 weeks my period came back and has been normal up to 2 months ago.
First my period was late by one week. Then my period was early by one week.
Now 2 weeks after that period I have brown discharge that looks like old blood. I have had this for 5 days. Some days light some days stronger, like a period is about to come. There is no pain or any strange odor.  I also have to mention that I started to eat a gluten free diet 1 and a half months ago. I do not know if this has anything to do with it.
I started to eat like that because pasta and cake made my colon on the right side swollen and sore.
So my question is should I wait and see if it sorts itself out or should I go to a doctor?
ive had the same kind of issue for a long timeabout 2 and half wks after my period i have the same kind of spotting for about the same time but my exams have always been normal  and ive been told not to worry about it so you probably dont need to worry even though it is annoying and a nussance but but if your worried it cant hurt to just go to the doctor and get an exam just to put your mind at ease