Brown Discharge 7 days post period
I started my period on the 14th and finished on the 18th. Everything was normal that week. My boyfriend and I had sex on the 22nd and the 23rd and yesterday afternoon, I noticed some brown discharge when I went to the bathroom. I was kind of crampy all evening.
I'm not crampy today but I'm still having this brown discharge.
I've been on birth control for 2.5 months and my boyfriend and I used a condom. I know that right after you have your period, brown discharge is normal cuz it's the old blood but I've never had this happen so many days after my period ended.
I've been reading about others in similar situations on other sites and starting to scare myself. Any idea what this could be??
It could also mean that for whatever reason during your last menses the entire uterine lining failed to make a timely exit. In some cases however there is cause for concern like  cervical cancer, pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), menopause, or sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhea and  Chlamydia .You should consult a gynecologist for evaluation.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Turns out it was simply because I'd missed a day and had to double up on pills. It stopped the next morning.