Women's Health Community
Brown Discharge for 2 weeks
About This Community:

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Brown Discharge for 2 weeks

Hi. So Ive been having brown discharge for 2 weeks and Im not sure why. I was on my period right before and after about 5 or 6 days, I notices the blood wasn't red anymore. It had turned brown. I figured this was just old blood and it would only last a few days but Ive been having this brown discharge for 2 weeks. Im not sure if it's maybe from my birth control. I have been taking yaz for almost 2 months and I haven't really had any side affects before. Since Ive been having this discharge for 2 weeks, Im getting kinda worried. Does anybody know why this is happening?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I've been having the same exact thing. I've been on Yasmin for years and came off it for a month because I was overseas and ran out. This was my first period since then and I started the pill again on the first day of my period. It's been 2 weeks since my period started and I've been getting brown spotting (not very much at all) every day since day 6 or so of my period, gradually getting more pale in colour. Did you get any information or feedback about this or did it just go away after a period of time? Is it just my body getting used to the hormones again?
Blank
I've been having the same exact thing. I've been on Yasmin for years and came off it for a month because I was overseas and ran out. This was my first period since then and I started the pill again on the first day of my period. It's been 2 weeks since my period started and I've been getting brown spotting (not very much at all) every day since day 6 or so of my period, gradually getting more pale in colour. Did you get any information or feedback about this or did it just go away after a period of time? Is it just my body getting used to the hormones again?
Blank
Im on the pill aswel and i stopd with my period 2days ago and then this morning there was brown discharge again.what does it mean?
Blank
I came off my period 3 weeks ago. About 5 days after I had sex.. But I didn't have brown spotting till a week later when I had some rough foreplay. No since then I have had brown spotting, some brown clotting, and my disharge is either brownish or pinkish. It hasn't stopped, I'm starting to worry a bit. Did you find anything out? Or was this just the effects of your birth control? I am not on birth control.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
790669_tn?1424536298
Blank
Des_a_rae Prayers for my DH and his f... Comment
1 hr ago
1580318_tn?1425508904
Blank
Shannon79, Des_a_rae, and specialmom commented on Shannon79's status
2 hrs ago