Brown Discharge for 2 weeks

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Brown Discharge for 2 weeks

Hi. So Ive been having brown discharge for 2 weeks and Im not sure why. I was on my period right before and after about 5 or 6 days, I notices the blood wasn't red anymore. It had turned brown. I figured this was just old blood and it would only last a few days but Ive been having this brown discharge for 2 weeks. Im not sure if it's maybe from my birth control. I have been taking yaz for almost 2 months and I haven't really had any side affects before. Since Ive been having this discharge for 2 weeks, Im getting kinda worried. Does anybody know why this is happening?
I've been having the same exact thing. I've been on Yasmin for years and came off it for a month because I was overseas and ran out. This was my first period since then and I started the pill again on the first day of my period. It's been 2 weeks since my period started and I've been getting brown spotting (not very much at all) every day since day 6 or so of my period, gradually getting more pale in colour. Did you get any information or feedback about this or did it just go away after a period of time? Is it just my body getting used to the hormones again?
Im on the pill aswel and i stopd with my period 2days ago and then this morning there was brown discharge again.what does it mean?
I came off my period 3 weeks ago. About 5 days after I had sex.. But I didn't have brown spotting till a week later when I had some rough foreplay. No since then I have had brown spotting, some brown clotting, and my disharge is either brownish or pinkish. It hasn't stopped, I'm starting to worry a bit. Did you find anything out? Or was this just the effects of your birth control? I am not on birth control.