Brown Discharge for 2 weeks
Hi. So Ive been having brown discharge for 2 weeks and Im not sure why. I was on my period right before and after about 5 or 6 days, I notices the blood wasn't red anymore. It had turned brown. I figured this was just old blood and it would only last a few days but Ive been having this brown discharge for 2 weeks. Im not sure if it's maybe from my birth control. I have been taking yaz for almost 2 months and I haven't really had any side affects before. Since Ive been having this discharge for 2 weeks, Im getting kinda worried. Does anybody know why this is happening?
I've been having the same exact thing. I've been on Yasmin for years and came off it for a month because I was overseas and ran out. This was my first period since then and I started the pill again on the first day of my period. It's been 2 weeks since my period started and I've been getting brown spotting (not very much at all) every day since day 6 or so of my period, gradually getting more pale in colour. Did you get any information or feedback about this or did it just go away after a period of time? Is it just my body getting used to the hormones again?
Im on the pill aswel and i stopd with my period 2days ago and then this morning there was brown discharge again.what does it mean?
I came off my period 3 weeks ago. About 5 days after I had sex.. But I didn't have brown spotting till a week later when I had some rough foreplay. No since then I have had brown spotting, some brown clotting, and my disharge is either brownish or pinkish. It hasn't stopped, I'm starting to worry a bit. Did you find anything out? Or was this just the effects of your birth control? I am not on birth control.