Women's Health Community
Brown awkward period blood
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Brown awkward period blood

So here's the deal. I have a suggestive yet annoying brownish discharge for about 3 days straight then yesterday bled a bit of redish brown blood. But it's been light but heavy spots and almost black ish in color. I'm not suppose to technically start until the 15th and I 'm curious if this is anything severe. I do NOT have unprotected sex, Ive taken 3 prego tests, all negative,so i know i'm clear. However I've never had this issue. It appears to be more like blood clots and i know a few reproductive issues can follow this type of mentral behavior but do you think it's just old blood? I am an athlete and competative body builder..I'm only 20. can anyone give me some insight.
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
The light pink/brown discharge from the vagina could be due to normal shedding of uterine lining (old menstrual blood) or an oncoming early period. But you should check up with a gynaecologist to rule out any vaginal infection or abnormality. The normal vaginal discharge is not foul smell and usually clear or milky. There are certain things that may cause change in appearance of vaginal discharge are like menstrual cycle, ovulation, emotional stress, use of pills or diet.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...