Brown bleeding on 15th day of cycle. please help.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Hi. Today I have noticed this brown bleeding. I am not due for another period until the 15th december, so I should have ovulated yesterday (theoretically). There isn't much brown bleeding, and it is more like discharge than 'period blood'. But it still surprises me as this has never happened before. My periods are also smack on 28 days every month. Does anybody know what this brown bleeding may be and has anybody ever had this kind of symptom before. Thank you for comments. Kay.
Hope u get your answers as I posted a similar question on tuesday as I experienced the same thing. I was 20 days post d&c but have never had brown spotting prior to this last pg that ended in a m/c. I think it's common to spot around O for some women as it's old blood being released. Good luck. Are you ttc?
hiya cutie and jean. thanks for your comments. sorry about your m/c cutie. I am not trying to concieve (conceive) no, but i have noticed many changes. I will tell you- I was on the pill, i started when i began my period. Lastnight, me and my lover had a row, so I stopped taking it. I have had unprotected sex since my last period. I am also getting a lot of lower backache that's dull along with cramps (aaif i'm about to begin a period). I was just wondering do you think this could be linked to possible pregnancy? i am really not sure! It would be too early to test with a HPT do you think? keep posting, thanks a lot peeps x
Hi! I am also in the same situation. My LMP was Oct. 10 lasted 39 days, I am usally 28 days. I took a couple HPT and even went for a beta and it was a BFN! I got a very light period (only 2 days) starting on Nov. 18. Last week on Thurs. & Fri I started to get a brown discharge which would have been CD8 & 9. Is it possible to get this brown discharge before O'ing? I have never had this before. I have been charting my BBT and according to the program that I use, I O'd on the 7th.  Does this make any sense? Any help or input would be appreciated.
Hey girls!  I was just wondering if you ever found anything out.  I am now in the same situation.  The dark brown 'bleeding' started on the 13th day of my cycle.  I am on birth control so I wouldn't believe it would be my period and I don't regularly spot, so I'm a little confused.  Its been going on for four days now.
I would say the menstrual cramp feelings are VERY typical in early pregnancy(like BEFORE you take a test and find out) I had them with BOTH of my kids in the very beginning. I kept thinking my period was going to show up at any time because of the cramps, but it never did, a positive preg test showed up first!!!  =) Take a test, or see your doc! Good Luck...  =)
I am in the same boat winberkie. I started the same "brown" bleeding yesterday which is the 19th day of my cycle, it continued today. I am not supposed to start my period until July 24 so I am thinking maybe it is implantion bleeding. Im hoping it is.... :)
hi im having that problem now did anyone find out what was wrong?
I'm in the same boat only my cycle comes every 15 days and I do mean my cycle. No BC for me but hubby and I dont have sex that often anyway. Can it be Endo?
could you be pregnant???????