Brown blood inside vagina
Hey all.  I am in my midteens and have never had any problems with my period before.  I am fairly regular.  I'm also a virgin so I know that this is not an STD, and that I am not pregnant.

My last period was about two weeks ago and shouldn't be due for another two weeks... for about four days, I was on a trip for school that involved a lot of hard physical work (we camping and canoeing down the colorado river).  I wasn't bleeding or anything then... now that I am home, I have noticed that along the inside of my vaginal wall there is brown blood?  It doesn't come out, it is only inside...  I have no idea what this is.  I only know that if its brown, that usually means its old.  This was not there on monday when I left for my camping trip.

Does anyone know what this is?  I'm a bit scared, and curious if I should go to a doctor.  Is it possible that due to the stress of camping I actually menstrated briefly and it never actually exited?  I was under a lot of stress... Please someone help!  Thank you!!
Also, could this be an infection of some kind??
Just an idea...maybe when you were on the trip doing all of those activities, you ripped your hymen a little.  Most girls rip their hymen (even if just a little) before they actually have sex.  Since you are a virgin, you may have done this while on the trip.  It would explain why there was a small amount of blood (old) on the inside of your vagina.
me and my bf where having sex and noticed blood on the bed, we both checked and found out the he had a little cut on his foreskin. i now have brown blood inside my vagina and do not know what to do to get it out, im also worried about infections but we have only ever bein sexual active with each other so do i need to go see a doctor?
hi i just finished my period and now im losin brown discharge its just like a period iv had it since me period stopped i normaly had stoppin of brown blood after my period but this is more watery and it has lasted longer than normal iv had it 3 to 4 days now x