Women's Health Community
Brown discharge - over 7 days
About This Community:

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Brown discharge - over 7 days

Hi all, I usually have regular periods and am on a contraceptive pill. I've been on it for at least 3 years and the primary reason was because I had god awful cramps during my period and the pill really helped.
So i finished my period about 17 days ago (a Thursday) and my period was as it normally was. Because my contraceptive active pill starts on Saturday following that Thursday I obviously waited til then to start my next cycle of pills and I made sure I did not miss it nor was I active in between that. I took my active pills for a week from that Saturday, and Sunday I was sexually active with my bf. on the following Tuesday I noticed some brown tinged discharge on my underwear and sown times when I wipe.
It is very light and I only really wear panty liners to not dirty my clothes. I was only really expecting it to stop after a couple days, but it has been goin on for more than 5 days.
If I've been taking my active pill regularly, not missing any and waiting a week after my last period to be sexually active - I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant.
So is there anyone that could tell me what it could possibly be?
2011481 tn?1374266267
A brown discharge could be implantation bleeding.  I understand that you are on the pill, but if not taken at the same time every day and on a regular basis, you are not completely covered.  I would suggest taking a pregnancy test a couple of days before your cycle is due.  This would tell you for sure.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
Blank
jenniferand3 added the Pregnancy Tracker
1 hr ago
Blank
msmccoy commented on Tired of Genital Burn...
4 hrs ago
790669 tn?1465192699
Blank
Des_a_rae commented on Saw the babies again ...
5 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Reach your weight goals
Start Tracking Now
Top Women's Health Answerers
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity