Brown discharge, sore breasts, light cramping
The last day of my last period was February 3.  I have since had unprotected sex at least twice, and for the past 6 days I have had a brown/sometimes light pink discharge.  I did have slight cramping, and my breasts (around nipples) hurt so bad sometimes that it feels like they have been scraped with a cheese grater.  I only feel nausea in the morning, and it usually goes away if I eat something.  I have never been pregnant before, so I am not sure what signs would set pregnancy apart from my period.  I took a HPT about 3 weeks ago, and it was negative.  I also took another one about 2 weeks ago, which was also negative.  Also, I have been extremely tired, and getting frequent headaches, along with backaches that are usually my lower back, sometimes upper.  I have not noticed that my breasts are swollen, however, I have NEVER had sore breasts due to my time of the month.  After urination, when I wipe, there is a brown discharge, which is sometimes light pink, but nothing in my underwear.

Can someone please tell me what the chances of me being pregnant are?  I am very confused, and don't want to keep buying HPT's if it's not possible that I am pregnant.  Thank you in advance!
Well u need to identify when u actually had unprotected sex if u think uc had it around ur ovulation time (midcycle) then theres a huge possibility ur pregnant. pregnancy rarely shows before u miss ur period so always try to wait until ur 14 days post ovulation to take a test if it comes out negative then contact ur ob/gyn and ask him to do some bloodwork and U/S to c how things r going.

Good luck ! :)
Am having the same issue but a bit different I never get pregnant before I have being trying for around a year now... One morning I woke up having blood all over my underwear I rush to the bathroom do all the necessaries and went back bed...later that dog I realise all that beedibg stop but when I p and wipe my vagina I realise I have a brown discharge for about 3 days now...now my press feel tender and my black and lower abdomen burns...before all this had started I have a milky discharge and when I p it  burns... And am just as confused as you are...I also realise that the lease thing I use to make an argument with my partner...that's way not normal for me sometimes am wondering if am crazy..but all the best for you i hope you get an answer soon