Women's Health Community
Brown discharge, sore breasts, light cramping
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Brown discharge, sore breasts, light cramping

The last day of my last period was February 3.  I have since had unprotected sex at least twice, and for the past 6 days I have had a brown/sometimes light pink discharge.  I did have slight cramping, and my breasts (around nipples) hurt so bad sometimes that it feels like they have been scraped with a cheese grater.  I only feel nausea in the morning, and it usually goes away if I eat something.  I have never been pregnant before, so I am not sure what signs would set pregnancy apart from my period.  I took a HPT about 3 weeks ago, and it was negative.  I also took another one about 2 weeks ago, which was also negative.  Also, I have been extremely tired, and getting frequent headaches, along with backaches that are usually my lower back, sometimes upper.  I have not noticed that my breasts are swollen, however, I have NEVER had sore breasts due to my time of the month.  After urination, when I wipe, there is a brown discharge, which is sometimes light pink, but nothing in my underwear.

Can someone please tell me what the chances of me being pregnant are?  I am very confused, and don't want to keep buying HPT's if it's not possible that I am pregnant.  Thank you in advance!