Brown discharge/Vaginal itching
Almost as soon as one day, my vaginal area started horribly itching, and i just couldnt help itching it more but it made it only worse now that i also have a brown discharge and a very uncomfortable feeling in my vagina.. Anyone has any suggestions what it might be?? Thank you very much, i will appreciate every little comment.
When was your last period?? Was it recently?? The same thing happened to me... I don't always use tampons but this perticular month I was and I was also having sex while on my period... with a mixture of both I had seemed to develope a yeast infection. I just had a yeast infection a couple months before this and my doctor gave me a couple extra doses of medicine so I went ahead and treated it like a yeast infection. The itching and discharge took longer than normal to go away but within a week it did. I just had my yearly pap in January and everything came back normal... If this is the case you could try some over the counter yeast treatments and maybe schedule a sooner than normal pap... if the itching and discharge does not go away within 7 - 10 days I would schedule a pap immediatly. I know how you are feeling and how horribly painful it is... By going to the Doctor they can perscribe you something that will soothe the itch immediatly!!

Hope this helps!
ive been having unprotected sex..having sex while on my period..and on birthcontrol (seasonique) . but lately i have been having brown spotting and painful abdomen pains as well as lower back pain..i really need to know whats going on!! help!
u should take a preg test, ive been pregnanant once and i have the same symptoms, it could be something else but just check to make sure...hope everything is ok
hello, well i have an iud and and the first month i bled a lot then i didn't get a period till august, then october i didn't get one and now november i have a brownish oderlesss discharge and now i have itching... with some cramps here n there can someone help me to see what it is?
I have the same thing but my itching is on the outside, and the brownish discharge is two weeks after my period, it stopped for a day and it's back again... It's frustrating. Can anyone help me...