Brown discharge/spotting while on Nuvaring for almost a year
Ok, I've been on the Nuvaring for almost a year after I had my second son. This is my first time ever using birth control. My husband and I of course are very sexually active. HaHa! We never use condoms. Well, a couple of weeks ago I'm thinking about 3-4 weeks ago we were having sex and it really hurt. Anyways, I've been having brown discharge/spotting and I don't even need to wear a condom. It's barely there when I wipe myself when I'm using the bathroom. So, this has been going on for about 4-5 days now. I'm really hoping I'm not pregnant, because I got Nuvaring to avoid getting pregnant so I could get my career started in the Army. It's not looking so good if I really am pregnant. Ugh! Someboy please give me some good advise, because I'm honestly scared to death to take a pregnancy test. OH and by the way my breast hurt and I've had some weird cramping and some very bad heart burn. Maybe this is all due to stress. I really don't know. Thank you all and have a very blessed day.
Well When I was on the nuvaring I got spotting like that for the first few months. Then again from time to time. IF you put it in when you are suppose to I wouldn't worry about it to much. Probably just break through bleeding. Mine was always brown with the nuvaring. And I would have symptoms like that from time to time too. I would take the test just to make sure. But I doubt it.