Brown spotting on my tampon
Ok sorry if i might sound nasty about this but like im on birthcontrol and it's 2 weeks before i hit my white pills (which means i start my period). Just last night i saw some blood on my toilet paper so i put a tampon in. The next morning i find like a brown spot on my tampon, it looks a little like blood too... Ther wasnt that much of it either, just a one spot, not covering the tampon. I have no clue what to do. Is this normal by any chance? If not what can i do to fix this. I'm only 16.
Did you recently start on the pill?  If so, spotting between periods is common in the first few months, and is really nothing to worry about!  Even if you've been on the pill for awhile, it's probably not something to worry about unless it starts happening every month.  Don't worry!!  :D